“With the ascendancy of the Muslim Brotherhood Project to the White House on November 4, 2008, it will be helpful to take another look at the relationship between the Ummah of Islam and the House of the Merovingians. Some people seem to believe that Islam had little influence on the West prior to 9/11. This is not only completely inaccurate, it is a dangerous assumption. The Islamic Ummah (i.e. political Islam) has been active in the West since its founding.” — John of AllFaith
As I continue this series, I must confess that, once again, I’m learning much more than I ever wanted to know. I did not expect to discover evidence that our current President Barack Obama is apparently working to advance the Muslim Brotherhood manifesto, called “The Project.” And I most definitely did not realize that the House of Merovingian may have an Islamic connection.
First, I think it might be best if I simply copy and paste the text of “Muslim Brotherhood Project” so that you may read it for yourself and compare these written concepts with whatever you have observed in the behavior and actions of America’s president (highlights added) …
1. Network and coordinate actions between like-minded Islamists organizations;
2. Avoid open alliances with known terrorist organizations and individuals to maintain the appearance of “moderation”;
3. Infiltrate and take over existing Muslim organizations to realign them towards the Muslim Brotherhood’s collective goals;
4. Use deception to mask the intended goals of Islamist actions, as long as it doesn’t conflict with Sharia law;
5. Avoid social conflicts with Westerners locally, nationally or globally, that might damage the long-term ability to expand the Islamist powerbase in the West, including the support of full-time administrators and workers;
6. Conduct surveillance, obtain data, and establish collection and data storage capabilities;
7. Put into place a watchdog system for monitoring Western media to warn Muslims of international plots fomented against them;
8. Cultivate an Islamist intellectual community, including the establishment of think-tanks and advocacy groups, and publishing “academic” studies, to legitimize Islamist positions and to chronicle the history of Islamist movements;
9. Develop a comprehensive 100-year plan to advance Islamist ideology throughout the world;
10. Balance international objectives with local flexibility;
11. Build extensive social networks of schools, hospitals and charitable organizations dedicated to Islamist ideals so that contact with the movement for Muslims in the West is constant;
12. Involve ideologically committed Muslims in democratically-elected institutions on all levels in the West, including government, NGOs, private organizations and labor unions;
13. Instrumentally use existing Western institutions until they can be converted and put into service of Islam;
14. Draft Islamic constitutions, laws and policies for eventual implementation;
15. Avoid conflict within the Islamist movements on all levels, including the development of processes for conflict resolution;
16. Institute alliances with Western “progressive” organizations that share similar goals;
17. Create autonomous “security forces” to protect Muslims in the West;
18. Inflame violence and keep Muslims living in the West “in a Jihad frame of mind“;
19. Support Jihad movements across the Muslim world through preaching, propaganda, personnel, funding, and technical and operational support;
20. Make the Palestinian Issue a global wedge cause for Muslims;
21. Adopt the total liberation of Palestine from Israel and the creation of an Islamic state as a keystone in the plan for global Islamic domination;
22. Instigate a constant campaign to incite hatred by Muslims against Jews and reject any discussions of conciliation or coexistence with them;
23. Actively create Jihad terror cells within Palestine;
24. Link the terrorist activities in Palestine with the global terror movement;
25. Collect sufficient funds to indefinitely perpetuate and support Jihad around the world.
In 2001, during a police raid in Switzerland of a senior Muslim Brotherhood financier’s home, a copy was found of “The Project.” The document was written by Sa’id Ramadan, the son-in-law of Hassan al-Banna, the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, and dated 1982. Up to that time, it was only distributed to Muslim Brotherhood members around the world, along with an order to guard its content from outsiders.
I have also learned an Islamic term, “Taqiyya,” which is defined as a “deception” that is implemented as necessary to achieve the brotherhood’s long-range goal of subjugating the world to Islam — “the Religion of Peace.” Tiqiyya is the act of “lying to advance Islam and/or to prevent harm to Muslims.” Another term — kitman — means to tell half-truths. “Muslims often lie, even on record and in front of other Muslims, who do not appear surprised since they also know about taqiyya (as well as kitman – the related practice of telling half-truths). Without knowing about taqiyya, non-Muslims are liable to believe Muslims’ lies, especially given the nonchalant reactions from the other Muslims around.” (Source: ttp://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/taqiyya.html)
I feel as though I can now comprehend the “WHY?” and the “How can people not know they are lying?” questions that keep popping up on social media.
I’ll close Part 4 with a few more historical facts:
- In 640, the Islamic Ummah (political Islam) occupied Egypt, and the Persian Empire disappeared.
- The Christian “Church” — established as the authority over modern Christianity by Emperor Constantine — was divided into two separate entities: (1) The Eastern Orthodox Catholic Church (centered in Istanbul, Turkey), and (2) The Roman Orthodox Church (centered in Rome, Italy).
The Merovingian Dynasty is said to be in control of Europe to this day. It is also thought to house the creators and perpetrators of “the New World Order,” which was born during violent confrontation with the Islamic Ummah during the seventh century.
A reminder to all of us that the Merovingian bloodline is a myth (see Parts 1-3 of this series). But people like Zbigniew Brzezinski continue to insist that the Merovingian House is true ruler of the planet, and those associated with it are superior human occupants. They believe — as do Christians, Jews and Muslims — that a global ruler will one day step into his role of world leadership, as foretold in prophecy (both biblical and secular). Christianity calls him Antichrist. Judaism calls him the Little Horn (see Daniel 7). Islam calls him Dijal.
The “elite” call the prophesied global ruler Rex Mundi, and believe that his bloodline will prove that he is a “direct descendant” of Jesus Christ … when the time is right.
Please comment if you have questions to be explored. — Paula